hoteldatri en want-summer-2021-special-holiday-bonus 006 ENG


Start summer 2021 by booking with your HOLIDAY BONUS valid for stays until 30 June 2021

Content expired or no longer available

We are very happy to start thinking about our and yours Summer, we confirm that here at the Hotel D'Atri in Montesilvano we accept the Holiday Bonuses valid for stays until June 30th 2021 !

But hurry up to request the activation of your Holiday Bonus, here are some tips:

  • Activate your Holiday Bonus via the "Me" portal by 31/12/2020
  • you can't have used it in 2020
  • valid for stays up to 30/06/2021
  • the holiday bonus   It is NOT combinable   with other discounts, valid only for direct bookings

Sun, sea and the beautiful and long summer days await you in Montesilvano.

Take advantage of your HOLIDAY BONUS with a relaxing stay and enjoy a well-deserved rest with a nice beach holiday in Montesilvano in May and June.

Here are some useful details to use the HOLIDAY BONUSES

The bonus must be requested and downloaded via the App by 31 December 2020 and will be valid, therefore usable, by 30 June 2021.
Families with Isee not exceeding 40,000 Euros can take advantage of the "Holiday Bonus" , to the following maximum extent:

- 500 euros for families consisting of three or more people
- 300 euros for families consisting of two people
- 150 euros for those consisting of a single person.

The benefit is due for 80% in the form of a discount on the amount due for the holiday, for the remaining 20% in the form of a tax deduction in the tax return relating to the tax year 2020, which will be presented by the member of the family that has benefited from the discount.


Submit the declaration to INPS, also through CAF, in order to request the issue of the ISEE certificate .

It will also be necessary to have a SPID or CIE digital identity (Electronic Identity Card) and through the App for public services (App IO), you can take advantage of the Bonus.

The amount of the bonus will be discounted directly from the invoice for the stay for 80% of its value; the remaining 20% will instead be deducted from next year's tax return .

The bonus can only be used for stays booked directly at the hotel, therefore through other booking methods it cannot be used!

MyReply Form loading loading form

MyReply Form loading loading form


Happy holidays at Montesilvano!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


In the heart

Montesilvano(Pe) - Via Calabria 14/1 65015 - IT
Tel. +39 085/4450112
hoteldatri en want-summer-2021-special-holiday-bonus 015 hoteldatri en want-summer-2021-special-holiday-bonus 016
P.Iva 01677290684 - Privacy & Cookie Policy - Cookie preferences
Credits TITANKA! Spa